Access to and use of this web site ('newgenerationlearning.co.uk, newgenerationlearning.eu') is provided by New Generation Learning Limited (NGL) subject to the following terms:
1. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the web site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the web site.
2. NGL may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by NGL. Your continued use of the web site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the NGL web site
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use NGL content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any NGL content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of NGL content requires the prior written permission of NGL unless specifically stated in relation to any file, download or content.
4. You agree to use the web site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the web site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. NGL web site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to NGL, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will NGL be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the web site regardless of the form of action.
7. NGL does not warrant that functions contained in NGL content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying NGL or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of NGL and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the NGL, or any other third party.
Contributions to the NGL web site
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to NGL (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant NGL a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with applicable Privacy Laws. If you do not want to grant to NGL the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the web site.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to NGL, you:
10.1. warrant that your contribution:
10.1.1. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to NGL for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2. is not defamatory; and
10.1.3. does not infringe any law; and
10.2. indemnify NGL against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by NGL as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the web site and the purposes specified above.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
New Generation Learning Limited © 2008
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 5719570.
Registered Office: 16-18 Kirby Street London EC1N 8TS.